Happy Valentine's Day
As I was getting ready for work today, I thought "Gee, it'd be nice if we got new pictures of Andrew today. It'd be the perfect Valentine's Day gift." Then for some reason, I checked our email on my lunch break today. Well, to my surprise we had an email from our case manager and it contained new pictures! It was definately the perfect gift for all of us. We all love how he has such an expressive face and so much hair. Andrew is much like his sister by having an impressive amount of hair for a baby. We also love watching his video. He still gives the camera a very skeptical look and does a great job tracking the sounds. We also love how right at the end of the video it looks like he is waving to us. We hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Enjoy the pictures of our little guy!
Take care,
Bill, Melissa and Lily
February 14, 2008
Update from Taiwan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Melissa! He is so cute!!! I know you must be soooo in love.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Kim
He is super cute! What a wonderful Valentine's present! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment