No news from Taiwan. Our program director is on vacation untill Weds. Hopefully we'll get our updates soon, but I do anticipate it'll be a few days or maybe even next week.
Untill then, I have to share that our Lily is growing by leaps and bounds. It seems like when children are really little it's easy to see each milestone achieved and celebrate it. Somehow when they are older, it sneaks up on you and you find yourself saying "Wow, look at how grown up they are." Just this week Lily has been showing off her newly acquired skill of writing words. She's doing well with all the family names like "Mom, Dad, Bill, Nana, Ann, Matt, Bob, Edna." Some of the longer ones like "Melissa, Grandpa and Grandma" are more challenging. For some *odd* reason, she's not been able to write "Andrew, Drew or Andy". Go figure.
I just did this layout today and have to say that I love how it turned out.
April 15, 2008
Still Waiting for an Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment