Well, I guess I couldn't have been more wrong about not getting news on anything this week. First we hear that we have our second court process and now we get new pictures and videos! I couldn't ask for a more perfect Mother's Day gift!
We can tell from the settings and voice that Andrew is now in foster care. Also, another family in our adoption group shared their pictures and video. Their daughter, is on the same green clover pillow as our Andrew. She's one week older than our little guy and our court dates have been very similiar. Who knows? Maybe we'll get to overlap in our travel dates!
Speaking of travel, the faster court date and earlier travel is really sinking in. Nothing is set in stone, but we estimate that we are likely 1 month to 2 months away from bringing Andrew home. In terms of the adoption world, that is so fast! In fact, after we enjoy this Mother's Day weekend, we must get moving on our "to-do" list! I have a feeling things are going to get busy, but it's definitely a welcomed, happy busy!
May 9, 2008
Mother's Day Came Early--New Pics from Taiwan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have a picture of Matthew in that same shirt! I wonder if Andrew is with the twins foster family!
Karen
yay! :)
Hi is definitely a keeper-very adorable-and so glad your court process is going so quickly-can't wait to see you all together.
Chris
Post a Comment