
I had the surprise of my life on Friday. I had been invited to an end of the school year party. Usually there is so much to do at the end of the year, that it's a bit of a dead run from late May on. So, my mind was so full of my mental "to do" list that when I walked into the party and heard "Surprise!", I couldn't really process it!
After hearing that I had not been given a shower when Lily came home, some dear friends and co-workers of mine wanted me to have a shower for Andrew. I had secretly been hoping for a shower.....but it's not something you ask people for. It was the sweetest, nicest thing ever! I could have cried, I was so happy.
Every thing was so thoughtfull and perfect. They thought of everything. Delicious food and drinks, activities for children (many moms brought their little ones, fabulous gifts for Andrew (all items were much needed) and they even showered Lily in "big sister gifts"! How perfect is that? A person can't ask for more than people being that thoughtfull. It's a day and memory I will always cherish. Thank you all so much!
June 1, 2008
Surprise Shower!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's great. I'm glad you were given a proper shower.:)
It is soooo wonderful when people show you how much they care!
Be blessed
Chris
Post a Comment