I can't believe Andrew has been home almost one week. When we were waiting for Bill and Andrew to arrive from Taipei, time moved so slowly. Now, it's going by so quickly.
We continue to get to know Andrew and his personality. He's a pretty happy baby unless you make the error of giving him a luke warm bottle. Then he'll let you know what he thinks. He's pretty content in the tub, loves to watch Lily and is ok with the whole carseat/stroller thing as long as it's moving. We're happy to report he sleeps through the night but he is a classic baby as he'll fight going to sleep.
Tomorrow we go in for his International Adoption Clinic appointment. I'm interested to hear where they think he is developmentally as I no longer think he has any delays from the orphanage. It's a pretty thorough evaluation and we had the same thing done for Lilianna. In fact, she was featured in the local paper and news. I don't think we'll have any press for Andrew's evaluation though :) I do dread tomorrow for one reason......the blood draw. They'll want to do some screenings and test his immunity levels on vacinations. I know it's a necessity, but I hate to see my children strapped in that chair so they can draw blood....it's the worst.
On another note, I finally had a little time to play "photographer" today. I draped the trusty white throw over the couch and snapped away. I think I got some cute photos! Enjoy.



July 17, 2008
Almost 1 Week Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What an adorable pair of cuties you have there! I'm so glad for you that Andrew is doing so well. That good sleeping will make such a difference to all of you! My Lily got up every night for a few hours a night and I was a walking zombie LOL! Lily looks like such a proud big sister to her new brother. Congratulations again!
Jan J.
You took some amazing pictures! Your children are gorgeous! I love seeing Lily and Andrew together - I'm so glad that he's adjusting well.
Good luck with the blood draw - ours was awful!
Take care,
Amy
Welcome home. Lily and Andrew are just precious together. Congratulations on your special family.
I love seeing your whole family together at last. The kids are absolutely beautiful!
I am so happy that your dream of having a family of four is finally a reality. How fortunate you all are to have each other. What a beautiful family. I wish you much love and happiness in the years ahead!
Congratulations Missy, Bill, Lily AND Andrew! I pop by now & again to check, but hadn't for a while now and boy did I get a surprise!!!! I'm so happy for your family hun :)
Post a Comment