Yesterday, Andrew was just in a "mood." It happens to us all and he's certainly entitled to have a bad day. In fact, he reminded me of the children's book, "Alexander's No-Good, Rotten, Horrible Day." Unfortunately for Andrew, his mumbling and grumbling makes his parents laugh. Oh, and I have to say that I was happy to at least hear a better variety of sounds vs the consistent "pfffffffffftttt." Too bad he looks so mad as he's chatting away!
September 7, 2008
Mr. Grumpy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Melissa, the youtube video says it is no longer available. What's up with that? I wanna see some grumpy cuteness. :)
Oh poor baby! I just want to pick him up and hug on him. I'd lay my .02 down on teething, specially with the amount of drool visable. I hope today is a better day for the little man of the house. :-)
He's cracking me up. I love how he goes from being all grouchy and telling you how horrible things right into a raspberry.
How cute little Andrew is!
Evans
Post a Comment