September 28, 2008

On the mend

We've all been playing "share the cold" or virus this week. I learned a tough lesson. One sick child is a challenge. Two sick children is really tough. Two sick children and two sick parents is a nightmare. To all my friends who have more than two children.......I simply don't know how you do it.

In the midst of all our sickness, I started meeting with the doctors for Andrew's surgeries. I know he must only have a few minor procedures. Yet when it's your baby, nothing feels minor about it. I feel weepy if I really think about it. He just seem so tiny and the thoughts of anethesia scare me. We have one more appointment and then the surgeries will be scheduled. I'll keep everyone updated.

On another note, today is Lily's 5th birthday! We have our family b-day celebrations today. It should be a good time and I think we all feel good about finally feeling well. I hope to have pictures up a.s.a.p!

No comments: