Can you all believe the holidays are all ready here? Where does all the time go? Obviously, this is a very special holiday season for our family as it's the first we get to share with our wonderful little guy. To kick off our holiday season we decided to do something really fun. We packed up the kids, loaded the car and headed over to Oglebay Resort to see their Festival of Lights. It was our first overnight trip with Andrew and it went really well. You never know how a baby is going to react to travel and change until you give it a try. I'm happy to report, Andrew did really well and appears to be a good traveler. Between the lights, indoor pool, yummy meals and fun shopping we had a great time.
Here are some pictures of the lights:
I snapped up some adorable Polar Express shirts for the kids and dressed them alike. I think they look like Santa's newest elves!

As we all get super busy during the holiday season, I hope we are able to enjoy the wonderful, relaxing, quiet moments here and there. I also hope we all can remember what we have to be thankfull for. As you all know, I couldn't feel more blessed to have the loving family I have and the two amazing children in my life. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
November 26, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment