I'd use it make my son stop acting like a goat. Yup, the kid eats anything. I swear Lily only ate food. This little man eats edible and non-edible things alike. We aren't dirty people, but with a 5 year old and some high traffic areas, little
specks of things are bound to be on the carpet. A scrap of art paper, a crayon tip, a pop-tart crumb can be found in our great room. I purchased a Dirt Devil simply for this problem. It sits in the corner of the room and gets used a couple times per day. Still, my son has some strange inner radar that lets him know a crumb or
scrap of something has the carpet and it must be consumed now! I swear if you dropped a button on a football field, Andrew would find it. I've contemplated sprinkling Cheerios on the floor just so he'd get something edible. He's even beginning to consistently respond to "No mouth" Yet, he's also learning to turn his back and quickly stuff the crayon paper in when he thinks I'm not looking. Good to
know at 10 months his deceptive skills are growing. Untill he gets the concept of "we only eat food", I guess I'll keep track of the interesting things he's consummed. So far, the list includes a tiny tip of a crayon and a Chaquita banana sticker. (Yes, I can confirm both items have passed through his system safely.) I guess untill gets the concept that we only eat food, we'll call him Hoover.
November 5, 2008
If I had a magic wand..................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your kids are SO cute! :)
I'm looking to "pimp" my blog, and Beth on the yahoo group mentioned you might still do that. Any chance?
Post a Comment