March 23, 2009

Remembering Michael.........


Today we received some very, very sad news. Michael, the CCAI guide from Guangxi, unexpectedly passed away. While I never had the pleasure of meeting Michael in person, I can attest to his kindness as he graciously talked to me while Bill and Joe were in China getting Lily. Everyone in our travel group spoke so highly of him and had hoped to see him again at a Colorado reunion. He truly touched the lives of many and will be remembered so fondly as someone who helped us in uniting with our children.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hi Melissa! This is Cat (milliecat), remember me? Sorry to read the sad news about Michael. On the other hand, CONGRATULATIONS on Andrew. Mary (malysa) gave me the link to your blog and I have been getting caught up on your new addition. Feel free to email if you can: woodcatherine@aasd.k12.wi.us
Hugs.
Cat