




I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend with their loved ones. We've been having some fun, easter activities around here. Yesterday it was coloring eggs, this morning we had the egg hunt and a few days ago we got the kids pictures with the big bunny. I remember going to downtown Lazarus as a kid and having breakfast with the Easter Bunny, seeing all the windows decorated and the displays of real ducklings and chicks. I wish there was something like that for our kids. I couldn't resist doing and informal photo shot when the kids were dressed up for the bunny picture, so I have to include those. You know, it's so easy to figure out what to dress little girls in for the holidays. Sadly, the boy section is lacking in holiday clothes. Our good friends have given us the most generous boxes of their sons old clothes and there's been an abundance of little sweater vests. I have to admit, I love these little vests on Andrew and I love Lily in these bright colors. Enjoy!
April 12, 2009
Happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gorgeous kiddos!! Happy Easter to the Coles!
Laurie Griffin
Oh boy, you sure got better luck with the Easter bunny photos than me! Andrew looks like his quite tall?
Post a Comment