June 2, 2009

What was I thinking!!!


Today the kids and I were having a good time running some errands. I filled up the car and earned a free car wash. I thought "Oh, I bet the kids will think this is fun." Everyone say it with me........"What were you thinking?" To make matters worse, I was afraid of the car wash as kid and I should have known better.

Lily loved the experience, but poor Andrew just cried and cried. By the time the big vacuum thingies were drying off the car, he was shaking. If there was a panic button, I would have hit it. Fortunately, Andrew has a pretty quick recovery time but I still think I earn the bad mother award today.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

aw... poor baby. I don't remember ever being scared of the car wash, but my sister liked to take the cat in the car so the cat would freak.