Well, I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I last posted. Time does continue to fly by. We're all doing well. After lots and lots of yucky weather and indoor time, I could just see the kids craving to get outside. Honestly, Andrew and Lily are such outdoor kids and I figured we should go out and purchase some good snowsuits and boots for them both. Well, apparently shopping for such items in January is too late. Go figure :) So we made due with what we could find. The only boots in Lily's size were ones that looked a little too grown up to me. Naturally, she loooooves them. The only snowsuit for Andrew was a 24 month size and it's way too big. So as I was taking the kids out in their new get up I felt like I was hanging out with a Model and a Teddy Bear. Take a look!
Here's Lily striking a pose all on her own. I swear she's 6 going on 16. 
and here's my little Teddy Bear. At least he has room to grow in that snow suit!
In either case, I've got two precious little ones and I'm one lucky mama!

January 16, 2010
New boots, more snow and more fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment