We are wrapping up one of the best spring breaks ever. The first part of the week we stayed home and had a blast going to the zoo, doing special activities with the kids (Lily and I got manicures and Andrew and I spent the afternoon at a the train table and pet store). Bill and I even managed to have a date night out at the gallery hop. Then the second half of the week went down to Cincinati. We've done this little trip for the past 4 years and it continues to be fun :) On the way down we stopped at the outlet mall and did a little damage. It was fun, we found good bargains and the kids are pretty set for summer.
Once down in Cincy we had a lot of fun. The hotel's pool was so nice and warm and Andrew really had a blast. He spent the first night saying "I swimmming!" to anyone near us. He was also sooo excited to go to the Newport Aquarium and see the sharks. He kept saying "I'm gonna see sharks!" to everyone in the hotel. Interestingly enough we got to the shark tunnel, Andrew said "No Mama. Sharks are too big!!" They had the jelly fish exhibit open again and I had a blast watching those odd little creatures float around. We also had the chance to catch up with some friends and meet their little cuties (one who is also adopted from China). At the end of our trip we visited an awesome park where the kids had a blast and then we ate at the best, most authentic Chinese restaurant we can find in Ohio. Since it was Saturday, they had their Dim Sum menu available and that was totally a fun experience. 










April 10, 2010
Mini Spring Break Trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment