For some reason our yard has always been a natural gathering place for our neighbors. It's one of the things I look forward to when the weather warms up and school lets out. Tonight, I looked out and saw a giant pack of kids who were getting a little too rough during their free play. I quickly went out and started organizing some games like red light/green light, freeze tag etc. Then it kind of evolved from there and we did some spoon-egg relays, tug of war, red rover and even the limbo. It was such fun. The only real challenge we had was Andrew so deseperately wants to keep up with the big kids and there are times when he just can't. The last picture just kind of breaks my heart. Here's to a fun summer with our neighborhood! 






May 19, 2010
Fun and Games at our House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment