November 28, 2010

Saturday Night

A movie, popcorn and someone putting their arm around a loved one used to mean date night around here. Now it means something completely different :)




I'll admit that as an adoptive parent you often marvel that everything fell into place and you were matched with your child. You realize the littlest, seemingly insignifant things, like how long it took for your documents to mail, could have changed everything. One thing both Bill and I have recently talked about how amazing it is that Lily and Andrew have eachother in their lives. Sure they have typical sibling conflicts and I answer the "Are they real brother and sister?" question with a resounding "Yes!" Still, I am often moved at how close they are, how well they play together and how amazing it is that everything fell into place so they could be brother and sister.

No comments: