January 16, 2011

Hanging out in the cold weather

I'm happy to report that we are doing well.   Life has been a bit on the quiet side with eveyone going to school, working and keeping up with our extra curriculur activities.   While there's nothing to complain about, I do think we are all a bit tired of the cold weather and only indoor activities.    Fortunately, we have many good friends and family we can visit.  

On another note, I'm back into my digital scrapbooking and I'm happily finishing up my 2010 album.    I've had a few questions about the 2011 pages I've posted here.   This year I'm keeping things a bit simple with a frame template I created and a neutral background that I also created.   Then it's a few photos, an element or two and journaling.   I'm enjoying the ease of this format and getting things done.  Here are a few more pages I've completed this week.  Enjoy!



No comments: