Hi,
There's not a lot of new news to report on our adoption journey. We are happily getting things done and crossing them off our "to do" list. We are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel of this crazy paperchase.
In other news, Lily is becoming more excited about her new baby brother. Well actually, she refers to Andrew as "my baby." So we hear a lot of things like "When my baby comes home, I'm going to feed him a bottle." , "When my baby comes home, I'm going to give him some toys." Just when we thought she was the sweetest, big sister ever, Lily gave us something to think about. She informed Bill "If Andrew cries all night, you're going to have to shut his door so I can sleep." So much for taking care of "my baby." :)
February 22, 2008
Light at the end of the tunnel........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Melissa - love your new blog look - you're really getting in to this!! Andrew is so precious... but no more so than his lovely Jiejie!! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!
Hi Melissa,
I love checking your blog-it is everchanging, and always evolving into something more cute than before!
Are you going to put a link on our blogs for your blogging services?
They are adorable!
Thanks a bunch
Chris
Post a Comment