March 1, 2008

Need a little spring

Hi,

You may have noticed a bit of a "change" around here. I am working on applying my digital scrapbooking skills to blogs. I'm hoping that once my skills get good enough that I can do a little bit of charity work for a group called Blogoverswithlove. I've used some of my digital scrapbooking skills for Love Without Boundaries a charity for Chinese orphans. Blogoverswithlove benefits children in Taiwanese orphanages.

I also just had to use my friends, Kristi and Tami's new digital kit called "Renewal." After being really tired of all the snow and ice, it is a welcome little hint of spring.

On the adoption front, we just mailed out our authenticated documents to our agency. Now we wait for translation and our immigration approval. Once those items are done, our dossier will go to Taiwan and we will officially be logged into the court system and wait on hearings. We will keep everyone posted on those details. Untill then, we are celebrating the fact that our little "to do" list is done and it's all out of our hands for now.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Pamster said...

Melissa - your blog looks fantastic. T & K's kit works great for this.