May 21, 2008

Summer is Right Around the Corner!

Hi,

We are really getting excited about summer here. Lily and I will be getting passes to the new water park. I can't wait to have some fun days there with just the two of us. The school year is winding down and I can tell my students are ready for the end of the year too. We are looking forward to the holiday weekend and attending our local Asian festival. It's always a blast to see the performers, do some shopping and sampling yummy food. Last year, we had so much fun talking to people at the Taiwan area and seeing the dances that represented different ethnic minorities. I can also remember a travel agent really wanting to help us with our trip. Maybe this year we'll be in need of his services! I think we are pretty close to getting "the call" for travel. I'll keep you all updated.


1 comment:

Karen said...

Lovely family photo....hope you get to travel soon! I think you have Mr and Mrs Chen as foster parents....I can't wait to see if you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karen