Theres not tons of new information to report this morning. Bill had a smooth flight to San Fransisco and is currently on his 13 hour flight to Taipei. Once there, our agency's driver should be waiting to take him to the Agora hotel. I hope to be able to talk to him around 8-9 p.m. our time.
On a side note, we decided to explore a new method of staying in touch. We purchased some basic headsets for approximately 10.00 per set. Then we created 2 Skype accounts. I'm sure many people already know about many of the free internet phone type services, but this was new to us. When both of us are online, we can "call" eachother through the laptops and actually speak through the headsets. The great thing about this is that most hotels offer free wireless internet connections. So we can talk as much as we want for free. It's fabulous! Lilianna especially loves using this and I think it's a very good way for her to stay in touch with Daddy. I know there are multiple services like this available and lots of families invest in the webcameras for the same free service.
July 6, 2008
1 Day Down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment