I'll happily admit I'm a Christmas Tree Fanatic. To me, there's something so magical abut the lights and ornaments. If I could only have two things during the holiday season, I would chose time with my loved ones and my Christmas tree. Throw in some good Christmas music and some yummy treats and I'm in heaven.
Anyway, we had some serious doubts about the compatibility of a Christmas tree and one adorable, mobile and curious baby. Several people advised us to forgo a Christmas tree this year. The thought of a Christmas without a tree was too depressing to me. As a result, I made it my mission to have one, Andrew-proof tree.
My designs include, large non-breakable ornaments, floral wire to firmly attach ornaments and clear fishing line to tie the tree up. I'm pleased to report so far, so good. (Yet I do realize the season is early :) )
Finally, I must include a short video of the kids at the top of the page. True to many children, my kids found great joy in playing with a box. Here are the two having a great time in the Christmas tree box while we decorated the house.
December 2, 2008
O Christmas Tree.............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautiful!!! What a sweet "1st Christmas together as a bigger family" picture with Santa to have!! Did you get that??? You know what I mean. :)
Peep Kim
Post a Comment