The picture at the top of the page is my favorite picture of the kids together. About 2 weeks before Christmas, I scheduled a photo session at Portrait Innovations. Two days before, I found the Chinese silk outfit for Andrew. Bill couldn't understand why I would want to buy it and I couldn't understand why Bill couldn't understand :) How could I resist such an adorable outfit? Plus, it gave me another reason to dress Lily in her gorgeous silks too. Anyway, at the last minute, I dressed the kids in their silk rather than their holiday outfits. Boy am I glad that I did because I just love this photo. If you happen to live near a Portrait Innnovations, I would highly recommend their 9.99 deal. That price will get you one session with at least 30 poses taken, 1 11x14, 2 8x10s, 4 5x7s, 4 3x5s and 36 wallets. Now, you'll be totally tempted to purchase more than one shot. I completely understand. However if you stick to your guns and get the one shot, you'll walk away with a great deal. Plus you can access the deal 4 times a year. So you'll probably see more of their work on this blog.
January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
eeeek! how cute!!! :)
Post a Comment