I saw this digital kit by Kay Miller and just had to use it for my blog design. I don't really have many pirate pictures to scrap, but I do have the ocean and beach on my mind. I think it's partly because I'm ready to for school to be over and summer to be here. I also think it's partly due to the fact that this is the first summer we aren't waiting, planning or saving for an adoption and we can actually take a vacation. Nothing is finalized, but I do think there is some beach/ocean time in our future!
Speaking of the ocean, I have to share my mother's day gift. I have this thing for charm bracelets and actually started a mother/daughter charm bracelet for Lily and myself. I've got into the whole european bead bracelets like Pandora, Troll etc. They make so many adorable charms and they are a blast to collect. So, for Mother's day, Bill started another charm bracelet for me. It's an ocean themed and I adore it. He also got my external hard drive fixed with all my photos and scrapping supplies (whew!) As a result, one of the first things I did was do a little layout of my new bracelet. Here it is:
May 19, 2009
dreaming of the ocean........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the blog makeover!
Lily looks so grown up! That is a gorgeous charm bracelet - may have to investigate that sometime. I hope you get your beach vacation soon!
Post a Comment