May 21, 2009

Finished Preschool


Yesterday Lily finished preschool. They didn't do a graduation and frankly, I like that. I think preschool, elementary and junior high school graduations are goofy and take away from high school and college graduations. Anyway, it's still a milestone and I can't believe it's come and gone. We picked up this cute little Aurora cake today to celebrate it. The past year has brought so much growth to our little girl. She went from the shy child, who hung back from the crowd, and needed her "warm-up" time, to a confident, social little girl. During our parent teacher conference at the end of the year, Lily's teachers described her as out going, kind and a leader. Wow! It's so great to see that kind of growth. We are very, very proud of her and can't wait to see what the future holds for our sweet Miss Lily.

No comments: