All good things must come to an end, and so must our vacation. We had a wonderful time and created so many memories. Yet at the same time, it does feel good to be home! Here are some photo highlights from our trip.
Here's the family enjoying some time on the beach:
Andrew loved digging in the sand and finding shells:

Lily had a blast jumping, splashing and rolling around in the waves:

We enjoyed driving down to Muriel's Inlet and getting some delicious seafood and a taste of the low country. We even saw a wild alligator hanging out in a pond.
Lily and I spent some great mommy and daughter time hunting for shells. In all of my beach visits, these are the best shells I've ever collected. I think that a good part of it was just that special time with my daughter.
Maybe it was the wind or maybe it was the salt water & chlorine. I'm not sure, but one afternoon, Andrew woke up with some seriously rocking hair!
We enjoyed the aquarium at Broadway on the Beach
I think this just might be my favorite picture of all 380 that I took. This was taken our last night out at these great little restaurant in Muriel's Inlet. We stumbled across it after the most popular restaurant had an almost 2 hour wait. The food was great, the view was perfect and it was so relaxing. 
August 20, 2009
Vacation Highlights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! The kiddos are getting so big (and so cute!!)
what great pictures MC!
Post a Comment