August 16, 2009

Some of the other attractions at Myrtle Beach..........




On a particularily rainy day, Bill and I decided to take the kids to one of the dinner theaters here. Since the Dixie Stampede was sold out, we went to the Medievil Times. I'm not sure why it didn't register with us, but we didn't realize that watching men in full armor, riding very fast on horses, with lots of light & sound effects and cheering crowds would be scary for a 19 month old. Trust me we had about 10 minutes of crying and I thought we were going to have to leave the show. Fortunately, Andrew calmed down and we stayed, but I would not recommend this for small children. Here we are in the silly Burger King hats you wear to "cheer your knight."



The kids are having fun on vacation. Between playing hard at the beach & pools and then doing some of the touristy things at night, we have some pretty exhausted little ones. A quick trip to pick up some postcards resulted in this:

No comments: