July 14, 2010

2 Year Familversary


Two years ago, we met the sweetest little boy. Bill traveled to Taiwan, picked up Andrew and we became a family of four. I remember thinking how tiny this little 12 pound baby was and then I was equally shocked at how mighty. At 6 months, he was super determined to pull himself to a standing position. Two years later, we still see that level of determination in everything he does. Andrew is now 2 and half years old. He's not quite 33 inches tall and 24 pounds. He speaks in complete sentences, knows all his colors,shapes and 24 letter. (I wish I could take credit for the last skills, but honestly, he seemed to learn the letters from watching Lily). He can be a mischievious little person and he seems to have fair amount of charm. You should see the smiles and grins I get after he's done something naughty. I can't honestly believe that 2 years has gone by already and I can't get over how blessed we are as a family. It's like lightening has struck twice.

No comments: