



Today we had our monthly playgroup with families who have adopted children from China (and one other from Taiwan!). It was incredibly hot and I was happy we had selected the splash park. Even with the water it was a scorcher! We also had the opportunity to meet Miss Lia today. Our good friends, Paul & Karen and their son, also named Andrew went to China and adopted Lia just 2 weeks ago. Lia is about 10 weeks younger than our Andrew and about as adorable as they come! She played well at the water park, checked in frequently with her mom and dad and clearly likes to do what her new big brother does. I'm so impressed with how well Lia is doing.
After the splash park, we grabbed some lunch at Max & Erma's. I couldn't resist snapping some cute pictures. I'm sure this is just the beginning of the fabulous foursome!



July 17, 2010
Water Parks and New Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment