December 27, 2010

Our Christmas.........

What a wonderful Christmas we had! . We started our celebration by spending Christmas Eve with Bill's parents. We had a great dinner, thoughtfull gifts and a good time visiting .



Then we had Christmas morning at home. Lily made it untill 5:55 am and then came in our room saying "I just can't sleep anymore." So, an early morning it was. Lily loved all her gifts and Santa really brought just what she wanted.


Christmas afternoon was with my parents where we enjoyed another round of gifts, more food and more visiting. Christmas dinner was at my parents with the whole family and it was so nice to just sit around, talk, eat some more and watch the kids play. What more could you want for Christmas?



If you asked Andrew what his favorite part of Christmas was, he'd answer his new Toy Story Train. He has been so devoted to it since Saturday.




Lily would be torn. She has loved playing with her Nintendo DSI and her new Walking Go-Go (or something like that) puppy.





I must admit that at this time I find Christmas a fair amount of work. Yet, when I look at these two faces, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.














All in all, Christmas 2010 was awesome. We saw all our family, had a great time and really celebrated
and then we slowed down and just hung out :)

1 comment:

Angie said...

Cute pictures! And we have a cat that looks so similar to yours :-)