January 9, 2011

Happy New Year

Well, I know this post is a little late.  We had a great holiday and a good first week back to school.  I don't like to make New Year's resolutions.  However, I have decided to get back into scrapbooking and I've post my layouts here.  Here is the dedication page for my 2011 album.
This past weekend we took down all our Christmas decorations and while I was ready to put the Christmas things away, I was also a little sad.  I have to say that I so love having Chinese New Year decorations, esp. lots of lanterns, to put up in January.

Andrew turned three on Monday.  Can you believe it?   We're going to have his birthday celebration a little later this month.  However, we wanted to do something special for him right now.  So, we decided to take him to the Monster Truck show.   We didn't know what to expect, but we had a good time.  The show wast totally geared to little ones and Andrew loved it!

No comments: