April 18, 2008

Update Day!



We got our much anticipated update today! Look at our sweet little boy waving at us!




As you all know, we've been looking forward to this all week. We didn't realize how much we depended upon these little glimpses untill it took a week longer to get the latest one. Any parent who adopts internationally will tell you how much a photo and video means. We study the pictures and memorize the videos (untill we can say the same things the nanny does even though we don't speak Mandarin). It's amazing how much it lifts your spirits to see your little one waiting so far away! What a fabulous way to start the weekend! Please enjoy the newest videos and photos of both our children (can't forget the big sister)!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, we just never know what we are going to get when we click on your blog Melissa-adorable blog, adorable baby boy!!
Congrats on the wonderful update
Hugs
Chris

Amy said...

Melissa, I'm at the airport so this has to be short...but I had to comment because andrew is just soooo cute; he looks wonderful and healthy! Congrats on your update!!!

Shana said...

Melissa, Andrew is just precious! It's funny what you said about memorizing what the FM says because I still say things to Kyan that I heard on the video and I don't even know what it means but it still makes him smile:) Congrats on getting an update!
-Shana

Beth said...

Melissa, Andrew is just adorable!!

Stefanie said...

Andrew is getting so big! What a cutie :-) And Lily looks like she is having a good time on that awesome playground equipment! I love your newest blogover!

Kim said...

OMD!!! I just want to eat him alive!!! He is too cute!
I love update day!!

Katie said...

Melissa - the pandas are way too cute! you are so talented!

By the way, your kiddos are adorable! I just love your blog!