July 2, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Hi Everyone,

As the countdown continues, we find it an exceptionally busy time. Between getting the baby gear ready, washing the clothes, packing, shopping for travel necessities, figuring out gifts to bring to Taiwan and wondering how to get it all in a 2 suitcases, we are busy! Add in the fact that we plan to go see some fireworks tomorrow and we have very little time to get it all done. Yet, I keep saying to myself "It'll all work out. It'll all work out."

On another note, you may notice a new blog design. What can I tell you? I love the 4th of July and when I have a little insomnia, I find myself scrapbooking and blog designing. I thought the colors worked for both the USA and Taiwan and it sure feels like a time of celebration around our household. Hope you enjoy!

take care,
Melissa

No comments: