May 27, 2009

and now for something cute!!

While Lily napped, I took this little video of Andrew. It doesn't really show off his singing ability or mine (I don't think either of us are particularily gifted in that area). It's just him being cute and me finally getting him to do some things upon request....but as you'll see not all the things I request. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is growing and turning into such a little boy! You must be so proud to be his Mama! Seeing this really makes me miss having little ones around.

Kim said...

It hasn't even been that long since Sophie was that age and I miss it already too!!! Although it was nice to send her and Sarah out in the backyard alone today too.
Hmmmmm......

Ginger said...

This is such a precious blog. Thank you for sharing it with me.

Ginger

Joyce said...

Melissa, How cute is he....... wow he grew up so fast also..... Thanks for sharing

Debberoo said...

He is sooooooo cute, don't you just love having a little boy!

Michelle said...

He's so cute!! Thank you for sharing and giving us a peak into what we have in store for us in a few months. :)

Chris said...

That is just precious-thanks for sharing-and Lily is just a doll, I love that picture of her in your blog header!!
Oh, those little ones grow up so very fast, enjoy every minute of his antics and happiness.
Chris

Sarah said...

this is soooo cute!